Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Symphony #1 - Day 3 Composition

Hello Everyone!

Tonight has been a very productive night for Symphony #1.  Thanks to one of my friend's advice, I have discovered a very creative link for a few of the melodies.  His description was to create a piece almost like a tree.  You take the main branch, which would be the main melody, and then create little branches around this melody using the other melodies that best compliment the main and finally provide enhancements throughout the piece by using certain instruments which would be considered the leaves on the tree.  I want to thank my friend for this awesome piece of advice because so far it has opened a new door to this project that I hadn't seen until now.

I find it very amazing how much music compliments life.  Like the video I just released, life has a rhythm and if you look close enough music can be compared to just about everything in life.  One thing my friend used to tell me was that people ride on wave lengths, some on the same wave as others.  The more I dive into this project and the more that I live my life, I really find this to be a key belief that I carry.  A little something I do when I am stressed out during my time on the road is to put on music that relaxes me whether it is symphony or any other genre that I am feeling at the time.  If the music hits me just right and I am in big groups of traffic, I start to see a rhythm to the flow of the traffic.  To some of you, this sounds absolutely crazy, but I challenge everyone that is reading this blog to give this a try.  You might be surprised with the results you get.

Just 4 more days until I release Symphony #1 and I am very excited for this release and I hope you are as well!

Thank you to those who have been keeping up with this project.  I really appreciate your support!

-Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment